Subject: Minister's Official Invitation to the International Smart Specialisation (S3) Conference | 27-28 May 2025, Ankara, Türkiye
From: "Merve ALTUNDERE" <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 9 May 2025 18:55:59 +0300

Tähelepanu! Tegemist on välisvõrgust saabunud kirjaga.
Tundmatu saatja korral palume linke ja faile mitte avada.

Dear Mr Ahti Kuningas,

I am honoured to invite you to the International Smart Specialisation (S3) 
Conference, which will take place in Ankara, Türkiye, on 27-28 May 2025. 
This high-level event, hosted by the Ministry of Industry and Technology of 
Türkiye, will bring together over 500 distinguished policymakers, experts, 
and practitioners from across the world to engage in in-depth discussions on 
"Debates, Progress, and the Future of Smart Specialisation".

The conference will provide a strategic platform to exchange experiences, 
review policy outcomes, and explore collaboration opportunities. Special 
attention will be given to S3, key learnings from the CEDIS3 project, and 
international best practices in fostering innovation-driven regional growth.

Conference Highlights:

Keynote Speeches: Insights from global thought leaders on the future of 
Smart Specialisation.

High-Level Panels: Discussions on S3 governance, digital and green 
transitions, and financing innovation.

Parallel Sessions: In-depth dialogues on data-driven policymaking, 
entrepreneurial discovery, and international collaboration.

Networking Opportunities: A dedicated platform to connect with experts and 
policymakers to foster strategic partnerships.

Additional Opportunity:

In addition to the conference, we would also be delighted to welcome you to 
the CEDIS3 Partnership Event, which will be held on 29-30 May 2025 in Ankara 
(back-to-back with the Conference). This hands-on event will focus on 
building practical cooperation and collaborative project ideas among 
regional innovation actors. It will bring together policymakers, 
researchers, and practitioners to co-design future-oriented partnerships, 
with a particular focus on international and interregional collaboration.

Event Details:

📅 Dates: 27-28 May 2025 (International S3 Conference) & 29-30 May 2025 
(CEDIS3 Partnership Event)

📍   Location: Ankara, Türkiye

🎯 Theme: Debates, Progress, and the Future of Smart Specialisation

Your participation would greatly enrich these discussions, contributing to 
the global advancement of Smart Specialisation Strategies. Should you 
require any further information or assistance, feel free to contact us at 
<mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked], 
[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]>  or [email-masked] 
<mailto:[email-masked]> .

Please find the conference details and registration information at: 
https://www.internationalsmartturkiye.org/

Travel and accommodation expenses will be covered by the project for all 
confirmed participants.

Sincerely Yours,

CEDIS3 Project Team

Bu e-posta mesajı ve ekleri gönderildiği kişi ya da kuruma özeldir ve 
gizlidir. Ayrıca hukuken de gizli olabilir. Hiçbir şekilde üçüncü kişilere 
açıklanamaz ve yayınlanamaz. Mesajın yetkili alıcısı değilseniz hiçbir 
kısmını kopyalayamaz, başkasına gönderemez veya hiçbir şekilde 
kullanamazsınız. Eğer mesajın yetkili alıcısı veya yetkili alıcısına 
iletmekten sorumlu kişi siz değilseniz, lütfen mesajı sisteminizden siliniz 
ve göndereni uyarınız. Gönderen ve Sanayi ve Teknoloji Bakanlığı, bu mesajın 
içerdiği bilgilerin doğruluğu, bütünlüğü ve güncelliği konusunda bir garanti 
vermemektedir. Mesajın içeriğinden, iletilmesinden, 
alınmasından,saklanmasından, gizliliğinin korunamamasından, virüs 
içermesinden ve sisteminizde yaratabileceği zararlardan Sanayi ve Teknoloji 
Bakanlığı sorumlu tutulamaz.